1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Picture of the babies!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by winnie, May 11, 2006.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

I was able to take one pic of the babies, they are 6 days old today. You can see the runt on the left, does he look okay? He weighs 4 oz, the biggest of the litter weighs 6.35 oz.

here they are...

[​IMG]

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh my goodness. They are absolutely adorable; and they all have similar markings. When a kitty I used to have had kittens, they were different colors and had different markings.

The runt looks a little smaller but looks fine to me. I'm not a good judge of that kind of stuff though.

Thanks for sharing the picture.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. They are so cute. :mrgreen: My cat as a child and up was the runt of her litter. She ended up living for 20.5 years and was so darn healthy! You can always take them to a vet to get them looked at if you are worried. Just make sure he/she gets the chance to eat like the rest of them.

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

how cute...Molly dawg would love to love them

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

I LOVE THE MARKINGS!!!! *swoon purr*

:kiss_heart: :m30: :y_the_best:

6. vene

vene New Member

They are adorable! :eek: Pumpkin was the runt of the litter and was on Prednizone as a kitten. Now she's our largest furbaby! :shock: Your little guy is probably fine.

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Oh boy they are just too cute wrap them up and air mail them all to me lol.

They look really happy and healthy..

Give mom a huge hug from me :y_the_best:

8. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Those Are Very Cute.....
    8)
    Thanks For Sharing! :eek:

9. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Just wanted to add the smallest looks fine my mums cat had a runt and we thought she would not catch up weight wise but by the time she was 4 weeks old she was the largets and heaviest of the litter.

Weight them once in the morning and again on a night keep a record and you will be able to tell if he is gaining ok, If not then you can top him up with a substitute milk.

But i personally think he looks fine.....

Mike

10. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Awwww... so cute!

I have to keep repeating to myself - you don't need any more. You don't need any more!

Now I have to believe it. But, it's hard to convince yourself when you see such cute kittens!

11. nern

nern New Member

They are so cute! :D