1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Picture updates on the Norwegian life

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

I haven't been much of a photographer lately, but here are some resent pictures of Kyrre and Buster :D

"Brush me, will you? What? Am I sitting on the table?? Oh well.."
    [​IMG]

"Hmm... I wonder what mommy got in her purce?"
    [​IMG]

"Mmmm, candy!"
    [​IMG]

Buster just got his ears tattooed, and he wasn't too happy about it!
    [​IMG]

I'm getting attached to this farting-maniac who's breath gives me chills down my spine (not the good kind...)
    [​IMG]

Kyrre is not sure wherter or not he likes chocolate ice-cream
    [​IMG]

"What are you saying?! Is this position making me look fat??"
    [​IMG]

"So what? I like it.."
    [​IMG]

"Can you teach me how to chat with the other kitties mommy?"
    [​IMG]

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hee hee, they are soooo cute.. :mrgreen: :eek:

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

that looks like his own personal laptop :lol:

4. vene

vene New Member

What a life! You have a couple of very happy and spoiled fellas there! :mrgreen: I love their big eyes- so full of character! :eek:

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Very cute pictures. I love the markings on Buster. I used to have a Calico cat. She was the sweetest thing. LOL at your last picture.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Great pics. I like the one of Kyrre lounging and looking like a throw rug. :wink:

7. nern

nern New Member

Those are some great pictures. Two fluff balls. :D

8. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Wonderful pics! You have two very photogenic and happy-looking little guys. Kyrre is really one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. I love the one where he's wondering if he looks fat. :) He looks so fluffy! And the one with the ice cream. His eyes are incredible! I haven't seen Buster that much before now, but he's amazing-looking too. You have two lucky guys there!

9. Bente

Bente New Member

Thanks for allthe nice replies :D Kyrre and Buster are blushing :mrgreen:

I was wondering: has any of you with indoor cats noticed that the fur between their toes is looong? In some of the pictures of Kyrre you can see it. He wasn't like this when he was an outdoor cat, but it doesnt seem to bother him :0011:

10. vene

vene New Member

Bente, we call the long fur in between Pumpkin's toes beauty fur. Pumpkin didn't get hers until she was 1 1/2 - 2 years old. It doesn't bother her so we leave it alone. It does trap cat litter though and she has a tendency to bring that with her everywhere she goes. If I were more diligent, I'd probably trimm them. :mrgreen:

Kyrre and Buster must be so proud of their awesome pics! :eek:

11. Bente

Bente New Member

Tell me about it :roll: On that area it is Buster who is causing me most headache though: he has a tendency to step in his pee while trying to cover it, so there are little grey, pee-footprints all over the livingroom after he has been to the toilet. Ewwww.