1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Annie

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Maisey, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Maisey

Maisey New Member

[​IMG]
    Annie at Manhatten Beach in Rockaway, Oregon

2. Maisey

Maisey New Member

Annie and Dooley at Cresent lake in Rockaway, OR
    She loved this place and I literally had to reel her in to make her stop swimming, she howled about it the whole way back to the hotel and an hour after.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a beautiful girl! It looks like she's having a lot of fun!

4. Maisey

Maisey New Member

At home pictures of Annie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can't get out the vacuum without her chasing you around demanding to be groomed with it!

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL!! I love the vacuum photo. I am also seeing how many posts I can get in between your photo posts.... :p

Her coat looks a bit like Bonnie's.

6. Maisey

Maisey New Member

People always assume I have shaved her...when I tell them no, they always comment that they wished their Aussie had a short coat. All three of the dogs are really "wash and wear" type dogs and I love it. I don't ever see myself getting a dog with any other type coat.

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

She looks sorta heeler-catahoula-ish, which both have short coats. Is that a naturally docked tail?

8. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

OH I love the picture with the vaccuum-- too too cute :) It is totally opposite with Cam- she thinks the vaccum is an evil, evil thing that needs to be destroyed by her- she follows us around the house when we vacuum, barking and lunging at it the whole time :mrgreen:

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

She looks very catahoola maybe some heeler and spaniel in her...

LOVE the Vaccume photo!

10. Maisey

Maisey New Member

I was told it was when I got her, but I don't think it is. I think it was docked. However..I have no experience comparing them!
    I think Annie is Aussie and German Shorthaired Pointer(who knows what else). GSP are actually quite a bit like Aussies. Annie is a red merle, but if you really check out the color, it a cross between red and liver. Several people have told me that she moves like an Aussie, including the guy who evaluated her. He raises them. She is so crazy about the water and there is something about the shape of her head and her mouth, add that to the color and it makes me sure there is GSP in there. She also has a very soft mouth when retrieving.

11. Maisey

Maisey New Member

LOL Puggle...The boys think the vacuum is evil, Witt stays behind me, Dooley tries to kill it, Annie gets after Dooley for trying to harm her prescious vacuum. Chores are just a blast around here.

Several people think she looks Catahoula, but I just don't. We don't have many Catahoulas around here for starts, they are rare here. Second..she doesn't act like a Catahoula for the most part. She acts very Aussie. When I called the original vet that spayed her and gave her her first shots, he said he had her as an Aussie X in his records. Of course I don't know where the original owner got her from..but I do find it odd that someone would take the time or expense to have her tail docked and then dump her. Or even have the tail docked on a mix. Who knows??? LOL it will forever be a mystery.

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

The border collie (mix?) pup that 3dogsihave (now 4dogsihave) found in a DUMPSTER had her tail docked. Now what's up with that? Why dock a tail and dump the puppy? It's not even like she had a chance to misbehave - she was a tiny pup!

I have had people tell me they see catahoula in Bonnie, I guess mainly because of her coloring. But I have seen several blue merle dogs of various breeds the last few months and every single one has a coat just like hers - including a border collie, a corgi, and I think a dachshund (if I am remembering correctly). So I have decided she is a mix of something that can have two different colored eyes that also comes in a blue merle. Her nose is too short for a collie and she has those outstanding bat-ears - as you said, who knows!

http://www.dogster.com/?23364

13. nern

nern New Member

Whatever breed she is mixed with, she is beautiful!

14. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Annie is such a cutie and it looks as if she had an awesome time at the lake.

15. Brittany4me

Brittany4me New Member

She looks to have some Brittany Spaniel in her...I see similarities between her and my own.

16. lil96

lil96 New Member

she is really pretty!!! I like her alot!