1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Baby What ,Giz ,Sam and the gang

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Sep 27, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

2. ilovemaltipoos

And yes Monster and Denise I cut all their hair off ,except for Sam's and I brushed him this morning and he rolled around until it looks like he has my Phylis !!!!

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I was hoping I would get to see a white pekingnese, pretty. They are all cutie pies

4. ilovemaltipoos

She is there June ,in two pictures ,Linda has the little white male ,she came over one day to see how i was and walked out the door with him ....LOL !
    she HAS to stop visiting ! LOL !

5. ilovemaltipoos

Just wanted to say htat Sally is not there in the picture cause she is in heat and is delageted to a bedroom with ethels little poodle Allie so Giz can't get her and KOKO and Caesar is not there because they keep knocking down hte gate to the Puppies and BB and Pattycake and Lucy do not like that ,so they are delagated to the game room along with Hansel and Buttons and Maggie and my husbands chi (Chiquita cause she barks all the darn time ! ) So those picts will come at a later time when I feel like messing with those little Demons ....LOL !

6. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Ohhhhhhh... how could you do this to me?????? How could you post a pic of my little baby WHAT? Now see.... I am gonna be having trouble sleeping tonight cause you know how badly I love him!!!! And remember, we spent quality time together snuggling, so I know he misses me!!!!!

How great to see them all! I wish I could've seen Sally Jo, but completely understand!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Denise

7. ilovemaltipoos

I promise as soon as possible to put Sally and the others on too ...will add family photos until your eyes dim and become glazed ! !! LOL ! :wink:
    Anyway , she is in a bad mood ,well ...aren't we all at that time !! LOL !
    AHHH ,Denise ,I am sure you slept well and are having a great time with your three ...lord girl ,I have been there and seen you at work ,you will be working on something and then ...suddenly you glance over at Sammy ,Gracie ,lyle and go into a trance !!!! I think I had to say "DENISE " three times to get your attentin ...You are in love with those babies ...You know ,you had always said you couldn't get enough of watchng them ...Well I saw it ,so I believe it ! LOL !
    And if any of you are ever in Williamsport ,PA and need auto service ...see Denise .....that is unless she is watching her babies ...then she won't know you are even there ...LOL !

8. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Ha ha.... you've got me figured out... I slept okay cause my Gracie girl crawled in beside me and told me she was my #1 love and not to even THINK about another puppy. But he is sooooo adorable... I cannot imagine him being mean!

Yea, I have to admit, if it weren't for my dynamic trio I would be insane!!! They are my sanity. It's amazing to me how you can be having the worst day, filled with stress, and "BAM" they just mellow you right out!

They are under my desk sleeping right now.... They all have a special bed under there... along with their other 5 beds and stuffed dog house, and 50 toys and chewies.... they are not spoiled are they????? ha ha ha

Denise

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I hear ya, When I lok at rufus, I go into goofey mode, when I look at sasha, she brings out my sypathetic feelings. She's just so darned pretty. There is nothing that could keep me mad at her for longer than two seconds.

10. kiteonthemove

kiteonthemove New Member

I have always loved her dogs ,they are cute ,aren't they ?

11. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

I know those dogs an they are the sweetest little things and so healthy and happy .