1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Hugo Hugo Hugo and Hugo. :)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bionca, Jan 5, 2005.

1. bionca

bionca New Member

Hi everybody :wink: Hugo is eating well now. 3 meals a day and he has no problem taking his vitamins mixed with his food. I’m very happy, he is making the attempt to get close to me. :mrgreen: Although I can tell each time he sees me, he is still very cautious of me but can’t resist coming near me because he loves to be groom. He is such a darling. :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :y_the_best: I got the chance to take pictures of him with my webcam when he was on my computer table. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Ps: if you don't see his pictures, I'm still trying to figure out how to insert his pictures using photobucket.com
    Hope this works.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regards,
    Bionca
    Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

He's gorgeous! Such pretty eyes! :D

I'm happy to hear he's doing so well.

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

your kitty is adorable... :wink: where did he come from?

4. vene

vene New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: Hugo is such a cutie! More, more, more, encore! :y_the_best: So this was the little sweetie that didn't want to come out of the kitchen cabinet? He is such a little darling! :mrgreen:

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Hugo is beautiful! He has such a cute face :D

6. nern

nern New Member

He has such a cute face! I just want to hug him. :wink:

7. bionca

bionca New Member

flat face Exotic short hair

Hugo is an Exotic shorthair from Australia. I bought him in a pet shop in Malaysia. Influenced by my best friend in New York, she persistently insisted I should get myself a cat and kept talking about her three cats. The moment I saw Hugo, I fell in love with him. I just got to have him. Poor Hugo been caged since he was a litter until I bought him home that was two weeks ago. He is now 1 year and 4 month old. Can you imagine how long he has been caged? No wonder he got freak out, stressed and refused to come out from my kitchen cabinet for days. Everything seem alien to him. I hope he loves his new home.

8. Bente

Bente New Member

Re: flat face Exotic short hair

I'm sure he does. And with time he will hopefully get less skittish, I can't believe that someone would keep a cat in a cage for so long... Poor Hugo! But at least he has a good and loving home now :D

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I'm so glad Hugo got out from behind the cabinet. I'm also glad he found a good home to be happy in.

He is a beautiful kitty. Love the pictures. :)

10. bonxie

bonxie New Member

Bionca's Friend Checking In..

Helo Everyone, helo Bionca,

I'm Bionca's friend, the one with three cats. Nice to meet you all here and thanks for all the encouraging posting. I'm so glad Bionca's got Hugo but upset didn't get to cuddle with him before I had to leave. Hugo is really too adorable to be rejected don't you all think so? Now I am even a little humble her cat is better looking but I'm still very proud to have helped Frankie and did the righteous thing in my life by keeping her and her litters together. Here's my cats' story (http://www.michellelai.com); let's share yours too.

Cheers!
    Bonxie

11. Bente

Bente New Member

Welcome to the cat forum Bonxie! Your kitties are beautiful! I'm glad you decided to keep Frankies litter :eek: I browsed trough all your kittie pictures, and they are great! It's sweet to see how Shiro ad Hero do everything together (I especialy love the one of Hero in front of the laptop :mrgreen: )

Keep the pictures coming :m7:

12. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

What a cutie! He has wonderful eyes.

13. Tasha

Tasha New Member

He is such a cutie, i love that beautiful face of his... so sweet! :D

14. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

horay! hugos fine :eek: hes so cute!!!

15. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

omg he is sooo stunning..what a beautiful kitty...that is my next cat..a cute little zot..i luv the face!!

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

bonxie....that is a GREAT story. i loved your website on the kitties. i think everyone should make sure to read it!!! she has the cutest kitties!!!! especially shiro...oh my goodness....those markings are incredible.

thank you for sharing your wonderful story....

and welcome both of you to the forum!!! :eek: :0018:

17. bionca

bionca New Member

Kylie, I want I want I want

Hi Kylie,
    How did you insert pictures that changes at your control panel? I want I want I want. :mrgreen:

18. vene

vene New Member

Bonxie, :m23: and welcome! Thank you for sharing your story. You have little cuties! :wink:

19. bonxie

bonxie New Member

bente, lynnhaz, vene, thanks for visiting my website. My roommate is now flattered that you all think that our kitties are cute! Above all, I still think Hugo is unbeatable. Look at that chubby face!! Now my kitties are too skinny, how to make them gain weight? They play hard all day and eat very little. Today I took a picture of Hero in action while Shiro watches..

[​IMG]

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :D :-k :0017: :m39: