1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pictures of Moe and baby

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Jul 30, 2006.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I haven't been posting much... a baby is very time consuming! I have been reading the forums almost daily though.

I just wanted to give everyone an update on what's happening here. Moe and Artemis are dealing pretty well with Amelia's presence in their house. They tend to ignore her for the most part, but they let her pet them if there treats involved!

Moe comes running whenever Amelia cries (which, thankfully, is rarely!) to make sure everything is okay. She keeps her distance but paces around until the crying stops. She's very protective of me, so hopefully that will transfer over to Amelia too!

Amelia just turned 4 months old on Thursday. I can't believe how quickly time flies! She's laughing now. The favourite subject of her laughter? Artemis playing or scratching his cat tree! She sometimes even laughs when I just pet the cats. I'm glad she likes them.

Here are some recent pictures of my kids (didn't take any of Artemis recently though):

Moe taking claim to Amelia's bouncy chair.
    [​IMG]

"Leave me alone now!"
    [​IMG]

Amelia playing with her favourite teddy bear.
    [​IMG]

"I'm 4 months old now!"
    [​IMG]

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Halaroo. So good to read this post and see these great pics. I'm glad things are going well, but isn't it illegal to have a baby as cute as her? She's just way too darn cute! :mrgreen: She looks so healthy and happy. It's a bit early to ask, but do you think you may have more children someday?

3. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

wow 4 months passed already...she is still as beautiful as ever..

4. vene

vene New Member

Both Moe and Amelia are gorgeous! :eek: Great job mommy!

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Amelia is truly a beautiful baby :D

6. Ginger

Ginger New Member

They are both beautiful

7. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks for the kind words! :D

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Your baby is adorable and sure is getting big. Moe is as cute as ever.
    Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. :)