1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pictures of my girls, as requested

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, May 19, 2004.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Here you go Chessmind. I've been trying to take a moment and post some pictures, but things have been so hectic.

The first is Olive. She's leaving me at the end of this month to move in with my sister (she's her cat - I've just been cat-sitting for the past 2 years). I will miss her terribly when she goes - just look at that face:

[​IMG]

This next one is my Moe. I took it in a dark room with the camera on night-mode. I think it looks kind of cool. The bottom of our curved staircase is one of her favourite sleep spots:

[​IMG]

This last one is Moe again. Kind of dark. She was sleeping all stretched out between my legs. She's such a sweetie:

[​IMG]

2. nern

nern New Member

They are both very pretty. :wink:

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

lovely kitties :y_the_best:

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

kittys

georgous looking kittys!! :D

5. vene

vene New Member

:eek: They are beautiful kitties. Please post more pics when you have more time. Thanks.

6. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Really awsome cats, gotta love it when they stretch out bescide ya.

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Halaroo. Thanks for posting more pics. :eek: They are so beautiful. Now about your sister taking Olive back after two years....no...no...no! What will Moe do without her pal Olive? I think you should tell your sister that if she really loved Olive she would let her stay with you forever and ever. Get her another cat. Oh wait! I have a master plan! Get her a cat that looks just like Olive and give that cat to her. You know a shelter cat that is in need of a home. You just can't give her back Halaroo. It's not fair to Olive, Moe and you. Just give my master plan a try. :wink:

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

they are bee-u-ti-ful kitties...healthy looking and very happy. i dont know, but i like chessmind's idea. and if you cant get the exact replica...well, have you seen the movie "meet the parents"? you could maybe find something real close to olive... dye the hair if need be, or...maybe say she got a strange disease that took off a certain spot, or gave her a new one....you know...if the markings werent just right. :shock:

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

LOL - I wish I didn't have to give Olive back, but she and Moe don't get along very well anyway. I think Moe will be much happier living alone. And if not, I'll have to get her a little kitten in a couple of months! I would have a hard time doing a cat switch as I've never seen a personality like Olive before!

Olive is moving nearby so I will get to visit her all the time and she'll come over whenever my sister visits me. Things will be okay - or at least that's what I'm telling myself :(.

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Awww, they are absolutely gorgeous kitties. I love the photo of him on the stair rail! How cute!

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi halaroo. well in a not so great situation, i guess that is the best case scenario since she lives close by and the kitties dont get along. well...at least you know you have support here. this is a great forum, dont you think?

12. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I will be sad when she leaves but I'm trying to look on the bright side. Moe will definitely be happier and completely spoiled rotten as an only child should be! And yes, Lynnhaz, this is a great place here. I never would have found it if Moe hadn't gotten sick, so that's one good thing that came out the whole ordeal!