1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Piper

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Piper's Mom, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Hi everyone. Here are a couple of pictures of Piper on her 12 week birthday. I enjoy looking at everyone's pictures and thought it was time to share a couple of my baby. (I hope this works!)

[/img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/779306/Piper37-14-04.JPG
    [​IMG]

2. someday

someday New Member

Oh she's such a cutie!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Piper is a doll!
    Here's her pictures. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Thank you both...She is spoiled rotten, but a wonderful little girl.

PS - Thank you, Gina for putting my pictures here!

Lisa

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Cute pup. Very interesting color of brindle.

6. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Her father was solid white and her mom was fawn. She is one of nine pups and the only one to have brindle markings. I get asked a lot if she is a boxer because of them. I like the white/brindle mix.

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

lol a boxer? people sure can be funny. My friend had a white/brindle (same type of brindle) half sister to the red/white one in my sig. She was so cute!!

8. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

I had a "gentleman" stay and argue with me about it last weekend at Home Depot. He walked away shaking his head telling me I could think what I wanted, but she was a boxer. My husband and I had a good laugh over it. Your dogs are beautiful - I love the red/white. How may do you have?

9. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

That had to be funny, people are crazy. Thanks for the compliment, I have 3 getting #4 in a few weeks.

10. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

The "new addition" from the New Pics topic? Congratulations - it's colors are really pretty.

11. Jody

Jody New Member

OMG what a stunner, she is lovvvvvvvvvvvvvely.

12. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yup Pipers Mom thats her. I'm very excited about this one :D