1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MonsterBailey, Aug 3, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I thought it was time to post some recent pictures of Bailey!.....and was thinking he looked extra precious in this first one:

[​IMG]

And then, thought this second one was hilarious and you'd enjoy it too!

[​IMG]

I just posted these on the toy-dog section, but had to post over here also!

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwwwww!! Bailey is so darn cute! :kiss_heart:

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Bailey is so freaking CUTE!! I just love him. My Mom is going to be here in Sept. and I'm going to show her his pic. She will just melt.

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwwwwwww thanks guys!!

Love-da-pits... you'll have to send your mom to Bailey's dogster page too! :) hehe...... then again, maybe you'll just have to buy her a shihpoo for her visit! HA HA

5. nern

nern New Member

Bailey is so cute!

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwww! What a cutie!! How much does he weigh? Is he a malti-poo or a shih-poo?

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Bailey is one cutie boy!! I love his eyes.....you can see so much in his eyes. Some dogs are cute, and some just have SOOOO much personality as well...and I can see in Bailey's eyes he is big on personality!

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwww thanks pamr! Yep, he's a little friendly fire-bug! :)

Jamiya - Bailey is a shihpoo.... he weighs about 14 lbs, which is big for his "mix" but he's not fat! just big boned!! ar ar ar (I sound like a parent droppin off her kid at a fat farm! LOL)

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Cutie patooty. I think he's saying look ma no cavities.

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

As always Bailey is adorable! Thanks for posting the pics. I love the one with his mouth open!

11. Jody

Jody New Member

He is so cute...... :eek: :eek:

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwww... Bailey says "ruff ruff"... a.k.a. "thanks guys!"