1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pinkey the Cat

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Pinkey-da-Tasmanian Devil :mrgreen:

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

My sister had a cat like that, except he would attack you like that unexpectedly....we decide he was possessed, or something. He would blindside you, usually in the dark on the way to your car. One time he tore my leg open before I even knew what was happening. He was insane! Where with Pinky, I think it's probably fear

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Yes, I'm thinking he didn't want to be confined and with all those people staring at him, he lost it. When a cat wants to get away, restraining him risks your life and skin. :)

5. lil96

lil96 New Member

Poor Pinky! they should have done that interview inside so that the cat wouldn'T be tied up. Cats don't like to be tied up!
    But I did think it was funny that the guy said, this is pinky, ... he is a real lovable cat..(1 second later it all starts!)

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

It was when the cat attached to his leg and he started screaming that I lost it. Everyone at work though I was nuts (again).

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

SOme cats do great on a leash--- My cat Shadow wore one whenever he went outside. He grew up in the city, and then when he was older, we moved into a house with a yard, but there were lots of wandering dogs, so he was never able to go out alone off his leash. But he didn't mind it, in fact he would get excited when he saw us pick up his leash, because he knew that meant he got to go out for awhile---
    Here he is sitting in the yard watching birds--
    [​IMG]

He is 16 years old in this picture, I had him until he was 18. I just lost him this spring, He was an awesome cat :cry:

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Shadow was really a Handsome guy.

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

wow he looks great. There was this cat where I used to live that would sit out side all dy long with a leash on. It was so funny to watch, but it worried me when it would climb a tree.
    I had a friebd who walked her cat bc she didn' want a litter box