1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Piranha Bottom

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Fishkin, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I am upgrading my 4 rb piranha into a 75 gallon. And I was wondering what is the best ground material for them? Gravel, little colored gravel, sand, etc..??

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

it doesnt really matter with them...do what you think looks best with them and post pictures when ur done. :D

3. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I will defianetly keep the pictures in mind if i can figure out how to POST them. What do I do?? I am stupid but please help...

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

hmmm, im not really sure aobut that...i think u need a site like photobucket to host them in order to post them.

5. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

ummmm, when you get the pic, you can send it to my e-mail and i will host the pic for you, through that you right hand click on the image when it is up, go down and i think its propertys that you click there it will give you a link, you copy the link and click Img link above ( [​IMG]) again and there you have it.