1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull Christmas Pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Angie, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Those are great Angie! :eek:

3. Angie

Angie New Member

lol, thanks...
    The lights were hard to do, they didnt come out too good, but the candy cane was the hardest!
    I wish I could take REAL pics of her like that but she is too hyper and she would never let me put a hat on her! lol

4. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

I didnt notice at first glance that you had drawn that stuff in! Great Pics!!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Angie, how do you do that?? I was trying to get pics tp post on dukesdads pic thread and couldnt get mine to sit still. is it some kind of computer drawing tool?

honeybear

6. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks MaxKellyAST
    :D

Honeybears, I had old pics of Shianne on my computer. I opened them in the microsoft paint program and drew stuff in. Then I saved it back on to the computer.
    I went to www.tinypic.com and hit browse, get the pic you want, and hit host it. The page will refresh and scroll down and copy the entire part and then come on this site and paste it!
    Email me a pic of your dog and I will paint on it! (if you want)

[email=louisianagurl83@yahoo.com]louisianagurl83@yahoo.com[/email]

7. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

8. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

9. Freedom

Freedom New Member

Freedom with Santa "Paws" at PETsMART, he was TERRIFIED!! LOL we had to wrestle him next to santa, then he had to hold onto Freedom for dear life so he wouldn't run away just so they could take two crappy pictures,lol, oh well. Sorry the quality sucks, my scanner isn't working for some reason so I had to take a picture of a picture.
    [​IMG]

10. Angie

Angie New Member

Ha ha!
    HOw cute! Santa 'Paws' is the one that looks terrified!