1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull Site!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Jadapit, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

2. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

This link should work

This link should work and it will take you to the sad reality site if anyone is interested! http://pitbullsontheweb.com

3. Angie

Angie New Member

4. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

Angie!

You did it right... :eek: I'm NOT to computer smart at times. Thank goodness for people like you that know what their doing!! Thanks so much for fixing my mistakes!! :idea:

5. Angie

Angie New Member

When you are on the site, left click, and copy the website at the top and then when you want to post it... open the post message thingy and left click and paste. Thats all...
    you dont have to do that url thingy.

:D

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I clicked on your link and I can honestly say I haven't been so emotional about something for a long time. I hope everyone clicks on this! Every little Pit Bull puppy born has the potential to end up like one of those. Even if a person makes sure their pups are going to good homes, what about the Pup's puppies and the ones after that, and the ones after that. That's why I spayed and neutered. Thank you for posting this.