1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pit bulls compared to other breeds

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by jackryper, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackryper

jackryper New Member

I always thought that pit bulls were the ultimate fighting dogs. However I was reading this site [Admin note: link removed.]

[Admin note: inappropriate poll...removed.]

and it says that they often get beaten by cucasian sheppard dogs as well as staffordshire and english bull terriers. Maybe this is not correct or maybe because living in the USA we think they are the best fighting dogs but they actually are not!

I don't know as I don't fight dogs and think it is wrong but I'd still like to know the answer!

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I don't think the poll is appropriate here personally... Positive press is what we should be pushing, not a "which breed is what" muscle flexing deal.

I'm in a mood, hungry etc... so I hope no one takes offense...it was meant to offend... I just had to state my opinion on it... Too many recent annoying discussions on the subject trying to encroach on the positives of the breed.

Sara

3. Sara

Sara New Member

One more thing...if you're going to compare you can't really forget the Tosa Inu... CAS were not bred for fighting primarily... the Tosa was.

4. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Sara, you are absolutely correct! this is not what this forum is about.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.