1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pitbull Portraits

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by grogiedog, Apr 7, 2004.

1. grogiedog

grogiedog New Member

Does anyone out there know of an artist that can paint high quality paintings of pitbulls?

2. Sara

Sara New Member

My BF

My BF can paint quality pictures of just about anything....

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

If you're interested in having one done, go to a really high referral tatoo artist. A friend of mine is a tatoo artist, but he is also an excellent painter and sells a lot of his work.

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Whoa...

That's funny... The BF I mentioned above that can do anything well (pretty much anyting) painted or otherwise...is also a tattoo artist...

If one can do a portrait on skin without needing an eraser for permanent...I'd have to say they could probably do ANYTHING well.

In case you're interrested
    www.skibostattoo.com my BF is Andy...good artist too...

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Nice site Sarah. Good work too. In Calgary we have quite a few, but amongst the highest ranking is Bushido Tattoo. You can see it at www.bushidotattoo.com. Doug is a killer artist and most of the pics of art for him are of a good friend of mine. Everything he does is original.

anyways, sorry everyone for getting off topic.

6. goob

goob New Member