1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pitts being starved and abused...

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by KristiansBruizer, Nov 19, 2005.

1. KristiansBruizer

KristiansBruizer New Member

Ok, i have a question, i hope someone can help me with it, I began looking for a pitt bull puppy for mysefl about 6 months ago. A freind of mine is freidns with some people that said they could sell me a puppy for around 150$ when we got there, i wanted to leave instantly and call the police or somthing. They had over 80 dogs in their bak yard, and they were skinny to the point every rib was visable. the puppies had scars on them from where they have fought for food, and the people admitted to me that if i wanted one for 150$ i had to take it before they "doped" them up. one dog was pregagnt and they had her chained to a car bumper with no water or food out there she was in the heat with no shade. what can i do to report these people without having to get myself involved in the process. who do you call to report pitts being faught and abused? part of me wanted to buy one of those pups just to save it from the life it may have if i didnt. but i couldn't pay them my money for what they were doing. my friends felt so badly at how upset i was they all chipped in and bought me a full blooded registered razors edge blue brendle pitt and suprised me with it. now those same people that tried to sell me a dog, want to breed with my dog Bruizer. I refused. all of this was a month ago...what can i do??? i want to save those dogs, and dont know how.

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

thati is animal abuse, you can report it to your local humane society, anomously, I would write a letter with what you said here, and send it to them. I understand they have to investiage all complaints, you can expain you are worrried about retaliation or something soe you dont want to reveal yourself.

good luck and please report them

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

PLEASE report these people ASAP, you can do it annonymously. This is exactly the reason why BYB's and puppy mills should be shut down. They dont care about the dogs, they just want the money and please even think about breeding your dog with one of theirs.

4. KristiansBruizer

KristiansBruizer New Member

thanks for the advice, i am contacting a friend i have at the police station and they will contact the right people. i am trying now to get the adress for the people since they were friends of my friends. thanks again keep ya posted

5. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

YOU NEED TO CONTACT ANIMAL CONTROL. THEY WILL ONLY ASK YOU ONE QUESTION. "WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE". THATS ALL THEY WILL ASK. !!!PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!!! 8)