1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pitty foundling

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by DogmaMa, Jul 1, 2004.

1. DogmaMa

DogmaMa New Member

My son just came home followed by a lovely little white pit pup. Shes about 3 months old, thin, covered in fleas, motor oil and dirt, and is wearing no tags, in my world, that constitutes loss of ownership!! YAY im so happy it was my son that found her and not one of the many hoodlums that live in this neighborhood, (prolly where she came from)

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Absolutely!
    So are you going to keep the little sweetie? I wanna see pictures! I just love puppies!!

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

dogmaMA: Well, whats the scoop?! Is he gonna be yours??

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

OOOOOOHHHHHH! A little white pitty. How cool! Sounds like she made an escape from some where she wasn't being taken care of. Way to go little girl.

Sooo??? Are you going to keep her? Sounds like fate.

5. DogmaMa

DogmaMa New Member

She is SUCH a sweetie, I do plan to keep her, Ill look around a bit for signs but, theres lots of strays in my neighborhood so I dont think shell get missed, poor thing acts like she hasnt slept in forever..Il get pictures when she wakes up. I need a name for a pure white pit, any ideas?

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Name suggestions for the new Baby:

June (Since you found her in June)
    Hope ( Since she had hopes in finding someone to love her)
    Bella Mia (Since it sounds like such a girl name)
    Fancy
    Roxanne
    Sadie

7. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

8. Angie

Angie New Member

Sugar ... Suga

9. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

names

Ava - "I'm most comfortable in diamonds and pearls."
    Simone - Hebrew - A person who obeys. This dog excels at any obedience training.
    Ivory: Jewel:
    Just a few names for you to look at. There are alot of websites you can search that have really good names

10. DogmaMa

DogmaMa New Member

I like Bella Mia, I was thinking an itialian name would be cool, I also liked Bruna, feminine of Bruno. I ended up naming her 'Ursula', meaning like a little bear, also I thought it sounded strong and Nordic, which sort of fits her look. I dont know how anyone could of let her get away, shes beautiful, and well behaved for her age(about 3 and a half months) and obvious lack of training. Ill get pictures as soon as I get a new camera(spilled coke on my last one hee hee)

11. heaven

heaven New Member

i like the name Hope....cause now that she's found you she has hope of living a better life