1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Platy Fry are here. ^.^

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by sakura.seppun, Jul 12, 2005.

1. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

Well, I didn't actually know it but my Mickey Mouse platy was pregnant and just had her fry last night. Her mate must have been my recently deceased Sunset Platy. I don't know how many she had originally, but I noticed a few swimming about at 5 this morning and have managed to save 9. I've put all of them in a 1 gallon betta tank, minus the betta of course, and they all seem to be doing well.

I'm hoping that they will come out very pretty with their cross breeding.

These are my first fish babies! Yay. ^.^

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Wow, congrats! Good luck with your fry, (I know everyone is tired of hearing about my guppy fry, even though no one responded to my post, but meh, I am still happy and very proud), and post pics of them if you can. Good luck with them.

3. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

We should all post pics of our new fry and have a baby shower! ^.^

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Lol. Good idea, but my camera is not working.

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

congrads on the new fry (both of you )
    lol i know what is like ever moth my africans have fry so i am allway finding new fry in tank