1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP! I DON KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lemondrop, Jul 21, 2004.

1. lemondrop

lemondrop New Member

I HAVE 2 YEAR OLD BUDGIES AND THEY HAVE BONDED WITH EACH OTHER! IT'S GOTTEN TO POINT WHERE YOU CAN'T EVEN TUCH THEM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DONT WANT TO GET RID OF ONE OF THEM!! PLEASE HELP! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :( :?:

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi this is the problem with birds once they have bonded with another they dont usually like being bothered by us humans.

If you take one away they usually get so upset and stressed they start plucking themselves and not eating and so on.

All you can do is keep trying to tame them again are they male and female as it is going to be alot harder as the female will either be coming into breeding condition or is already ready to breed.
    When birds are ready to mate or going to be ready soon they can become agressive towards us and other birds dont take this personally its nothing you have or have not done.

mike

3. deadletter04

deadletter04 New Member

Your Birds

Hi,

This is a problem... I have a budgie named Mallie, and my sister's budgie was very bonded to her. She never came near me... Just to her budgie friend. Everyday I just try to get her tamed all over again. She is getting better, but she still isn't quite up to spead. She is pretty pet-able, but she is still very skitish. You can't give up, you have to be patient and take time trying to tame her again. There is a chance she will be tamed again :eek: