1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Please pray for my nephew

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lil96, Mar 22, 2005.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

This morning my nephew went into heart surgery. Everything was fine at first, but now he has a fever. They can't run any test until the morning. I am so worried about him. He just turned 14 last month and has been passing out and having heart problems in the past 2 months. he was supposed to compete in junior olympics for swimming, but has been unable to swim, because of this. I saw him in his basketball tournament maybe a month ago. I mean this kid is strong and athletic, he shouldn't be having heart problems! So just pray for him over the next few days.

2. someday

someday New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Lil. He'll certainly be in my prayers.

3. mumofmany

mumofmany New Member

I'm praying for your nephew.

God bless.

4. nern

nern New Member

I'm sorry to hear this...will keep your nefew in my thoughts.

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

my prayers to your nephew

honeybear

6. Rene

Rene New Member

i'm so sorry lil prayers are being sent.

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

thanks everyone, he still has a fever, but everything seems ok

8. horse_child

horse_child New Member

my thoughts and prayers to you and your nephew.

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

thanks everyone, he wasn't doing so good, but now they say he is ready to go home and feeling all better!!! your prayers really do work!!

10. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

Nothing stronger then a prayer and the more there are, well I belive the chance off things coming out ok are better. I had open heart some years back and I feel if it was not for those around me praying I would not be here today. Please let us no all is ok.

1pyr