1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

please vote for Missy as best dressed.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kindness_001, May 3, 2005.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

[Link removed by admin. Reason: inappropriate] just click on here picture THANKS.

Admin Note:
    Sorry kindness, you may have not noticed but this site tricks users and try to capture their email address without prior notice. I removed the link.

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

I don't get it, it isn't letting me vote, but all of them look so cute!!
    I have a question for you, did you a while back post some yorkie rescues sites? I have been tryign to remember who it was.

3. Rene

Rene New Member

it wasnt me but i know of a couple if you would like them?

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

I have been thinking about another dog, but I worry luther would not be able to adjust to one, and I'd really prefer a big dog, but with moving back and forth to germany, a small dog is so much easier, even with Luther at 18lbs, it was difficult, so I don't know. As much as I would really like one, I just don't know if I can

5. Rene

Rene New Member

i had a rottie for 5 years before i got the yorkies and i was really nervious to interduce them but they did just fine. i can understand about the going back and fourth that would be hard with pets

here is a link i wanted to adopt lucy really bad but she was to far away and not able to travel

http://www.unitedyorkierescue.org/looki ... the%20king

oh shoot i hope i can put this link here if not i'm very sorry