1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Please welcome our new moderator

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Auspetian, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Please welcome our new moderator Samsintentions who has joined the moderators team and kindly agreed to help moderate the dogs board.

Welcome Samsintentions & congratulations :love_y_t_much:

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hey Sam congratulations on becoming a moderator :y_the_best:
    Hope you and all your fur babies are keeping well..

Mike

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Congratulations Samsintentions!! :y_the_best:

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Aw! Thanks ya'll. Never thought i'd be asked to help moderate, but I'll do my best!

Furbabies are all doing good and looking forward to Easter!

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Since I'm new to this forum what fur babies to folks have?? when I'm at home I will post pics again if you want.
    I have a 71/2 yr old Boxer/lab Buster
    11 month old cat Harley
    10 year old cat Patches
    And a tank full of Aferican Cichlids

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I breed boerboels I"ve got 9 furbabies. LOL

You can check out my website and see photos of them.

7. Sara

Sara New Member

My list is long... I've got 11 and hope to breed Pits here shortly...

The list:

Ozzy is a rescued but/and papered Great Dane we got a little over a year ago, Banshee is also a rescued Great Dane Cross again, rescued. Papreekah is a Whippet we rescued awhile back. Shreek is what we think, a Tree Feist and she jumped into my husbands car at the bank and nobody looked for the poor girl...so she stayed.

I have a Boerboel, littermate sister to Kabuki, one of Sams' girls. My Boerboel's name is Hermionee and I bred a litter a few years ago just before deciding that my heart was in the pits not the boels.

My Pit Bulls are Jaxon, he's currently away to a show or will be, he's with his co-owner/breeder and will be going to LA for an ADBA show..first ever so I'm kinda excited to see how he does. River is also co-owned with the same breeder and he just received his International Championship a couple weeks ago. Bella is my female that I got from the same breeder I co-own dogs with and she too earned her International Championship a few weeks ago. Hennessy is another Pit I've got, she's also co-owned with the breeder, it's Tru...I'm not sure if she'll be posting any time soon...busy busy...

Then I've got a stray Pit named Monty, our first pit and first dog as a couple 7 years ago. Then is the token lap dog Dauby a chinese crested....

I have two horses three farrets and a few reptiles. At the moment the farrets are playing with Dauby...it's actually quite a site...LOL

No hoarding here...I'm on three acres and we're doing fine financially (FINALLY)...

Oh I also recently switched all the dogs to raw and they're doing GREAT!!!

Okay that's that...

Sara

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Wow Sara that is quite the list!! Impressive. My good friend has a pit and he is the best dog she was hesitant to rescue him but I told her that they are great dogs and if you have gone to meet Brew and he just licks you and wants to be around you that's a good one. I hate that people breed them to be mean they get such a bad rep!!