1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pleaselp me help my dog

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by zozo, Feb 14, 2008.

1. zozo

zozo New Member

Hi to you all
    I am so glad I found this site
    I can’t see what I am typing from crying stand h, my little son (dog) is so sick
    He can’t stand, jump or even eat. I even put ice cream this morning right on his mouth and he wouldn’t eat it. And he knows he is not allowed and yet would eat it?
    He started to have problem when he was only 4 months , he had an epilepsy attacks which I could tell it was epileptic attach , took him the next morning , and I tell you the vet laughed at me and claimed that dogs don’t have epilepsy .
    Any way time went and in April he will be 3 years old we love him so much, he is like a small human. he is tipitian spaniel , I am not sure if he is pure breed , the elliptic attacks you can never tell when or why they happen, last year he had so much pain so I took him to a vet, had all x-rays for the whole back and all blood tests and all came out normal. 4 days ago I noticed he is staring at me trying to tell me something also I noticed he couldn’t jump up to my bed although I keep two big hard cushions for him to clime on , he was weeping like saying carry me , so I carried him and in the process he peed on my hand and he screamed with pain as I was holding him a child to put him up , so I took him to the doctor and I told him that his arthritis is back and if he cud give him an inject like a voltarin or anything , he gave him an injection so he cud fight his pain and he did and said it will last for 72 hours
    This vet had given me last year multiple vitamins and arthritis tablets which I used for about 8 months. Then foolishly I stopped, 3months ago,
    When the pain started 3 days ago it was and I cud feel it in his limps now it is in his rip cage, he screams even if u touch him
    This I called the vet and told him that his injection didn’t work and the boy got worse, he said we have to give him morphine for his pain and there was no hope?
    My dog is will be three in April
    I really feel some one is ripping my heart I wish I was a vet I wish there was something in my hand I wish I can have his pain , he is my little baby . I love him like my own child
    The pain is getting worse by the second, I am giving him prufin, and today gave him cataflam drops for babies, the pain is gone to his rip cage, and I don’t know what to do?
    It is now 4 days since the pain started and it is escalating, some moment when he sees the kids yelling he wud get up to see the set again, he didn’t eat since three days.
    Tonight I tried to put him to his bed and he squealed when I touched his back.
    I don’t know what to do please help, my kids the two legged ones went to bed crying for him, I am crying. In my country we don’t even have proper vets, they don’t believe that you cud love a dog like a baby of your own! There is no emergency there is no MRI, I mean for animals.
    Please help if you could guide me