1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

POM LOVER dog food

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Mar 6, 2005.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

California Natural is made by the same company as Innova, but does not have the same ingrediants. They have cut out the ingrediants that are more so going to cause allergies for dogs. I have only picked up a sample packet for my dogs, along with a few other samples. They took their time eating it. I moved on to the natural balance sample. They wolfed it down. And still continue to do so. Thats is my reason for going the natural balance route. Had they liked the california natural better, I would have tried it. Its really trial and error. C.N. is a very good food. Your dog may just do well on it and love it. Its worth a try.
    You know, I don't see too many white poms. My breeder says she has one. Care to show a picture. Oh, I can't use my Instant message anymore. Thats why I answered you here.

2. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Thanks for your reply! I will go and get samples of CN and also Innova. The closest place that I found for Natural Balance is 4 hour drive one way so I guess that one is out. Again, I appreciate your reply.

Here is a pic of Hunter. The little pic. on the side is Lacie. She is a blue Pom.

[​IMG]

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How sweet. You know petco even carries natural balance
    Good luck