1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

poor sammy little brat

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Rene, May 2, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

ok thursday i started to feel like crap by firday i had full blown broncites (sp) i could hardy breath saturday morning sammy's eye was stuck shut so i put hot (warm) towles on it till it opened then i called the vet and made an appt i got out of the shower and could not find him anywhere ( my slider is always open so everyone can go out when they "need to" ) he come "home" after it was to late to go so he slept on my chair all night this morning his eye was fine today around 630 he came home with a HUGE HOLE in his hip i called the ER vet and they said i could put a little proxide on it and warm towels till i can get him to my vet geez poor baby it doesnt seem to bother him as much as it bothers me. well i have to work tommorrow so he will be locked up in the bathroom so he cant' get out again he is really feeling comfortable around here the brats (yorkies) bark at him and he just looks at them now lol (right at home just like the other kitty's) and while i have sam at the vet i will get all his shots just in case. i swear the hole in his back side looks like someone cut him with sissocrs he is not going back out for awhile now poor baby.

sorry for mis spelled words my sister got married last weekend and i have fake nails lol hard to type :D

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww, poor Sam! :( Any idea what might have caused the hole? I hope he heals up fast!

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I hope both you and Sammi are feeling better and recover soon.

Dont you hate those fake nails...I mean they always look nice and I like that you can put designs on them but dont try and do anything with your hands while theyre on They also can be painful when the 'wearer' accidently stabs you with one :shock:

4. vene

vene New Member

Hope you both feel better soon!

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh my goodness. You poor thing and your kitty, too. I hope you are both feeling better soon.

6. Rene

Rene New Member

I made an appointment for him at 630 tonight i locked him in my garage for the day so i can find him when i get home the hole doesnt seem to bother him but i really need to know what it is and get him some meds for it also i want them to tell me how old he is and all that kind of stuff. I'm also going to ask if there is a free nueter place by me cuz i really dont have 100 or more to fix him but if all else fails and there is no free place i guess i will have to pay for it

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Good luck at the vet! :y_the_best:

8. vene

vene New Member

Rene have you tried calling the SPCA, or the Whisker Wagon for dates on low-cost neutering/spaying? Ginger only cost me $15 for neutering/Revolution, ear mite, general health check, teeth pulling, and another $10 for testing for feline AIDS and leukemia from the SPCA. Call around. You never know. Good luck at the vet tonight!