1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Portrait of 2 Beautiful Pit Bull Girls

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I just completed this portrait and knew there were several APB people here who might like to see it.
    [​IMG]

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

That looks great, I would love to get one like that done for my mum but its trying to get 2 good pictures of her 2 rotties as they won't sit still long enough hahah

Again great work

Mike

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Great portrait!!! Great job!!!!

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Nice job. Wish I had two good pics like that of honijade to send your way. you do great work.

5. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Please do. I would love to create a portrait of your pup. As usual I don't charge a penny but if you like the portrait I just ask that you consider making a donation to our local Lab rescue.

6. Sara

Sara New Member

I'll search for a couple pics that I like of my girl and send them to ya then.

Thanks.

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Really Dukesdad?? you would do portraits? I would love to have one of Buster. I was just at the local rescue yesterday with my mom and she and I gave donations. She adopted a cat and I looked at the dogs not that I have the room right now....

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

The Lab rescue ove rin Houstons got lots of goodies from me and i'll keep on sending them as well. Heres the portraits DukesDad's done for me so far and I'll continue getting them and donating!!! They're awsome and a GREAT way for me to memorialize my babies. Anyone that comes to my house doesn't see people on the wall, they see the dogs. LOL I'm so happy that he did such a wonderful job on the first one of Claundyke. I'm havingi t printed in a large size and put in a real pretty rustic wood frame to send to Rayna.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Yep. I do it to raise funds for our Lab rescue. Just send me a couple of good, large digital photos of your dog to this email address
    jdebess@flash.net
    I'll do your portrait and send you a link where you can download it as most of the image files are too large to send by email.
    If you are happy with your portrait all I ask is a donation to the rescue which you can do on-line.
    John

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thank you!!! I will search my photo's I have some really good ones of him so It shouldn't be very hard to find.
    I will donate!

11. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thank you dukesdad it turned out great!!
    [​IMG]

12. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh how pretty!!!!