1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Post pics of your aquarium!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Heather&Nicole, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

Like the title said :) Im curious to see your fish setups :)

2. tina1

tina1 New Member

Alrighty, I have four tanks. A five gallon fry tank, a ten gallon, a 20 gallon, and a 26 gallon (mommy's tank)

I'm only posting pics of the 26 and the ten. The 5 gallon is suffering from a snail infestation of biblical proportions and the 20 gallon is a mess right now....

So here is the 26:

[​IMG]

This tank has 2 bettas (m+f), 5 panda cories, 3 black skirt tetras, 10 juvenile female guppies, 4 gold barbs, 1 rummynose tetra, 1 silvertip tetra, 1 chinese algae eater, and 2 golden wonder killifish. Caution, don't try this at home. This tank is drastically overstocked.

The ten gallon:

Occupants are 3 balloon rams, 3 pygmy cories, 4 lemon tetras, and 2 otocinclus. Oh and 2 vacationing harlequin rasboras. On an interesting note, once I added the lemons into this tank my rams have started to come out from hiding. Schooling fish definitely help with shy dwarf cichlids :) This tank isn't looking too pretty right now. I'm a sucky aquascaper...

[​IMG]

And one of my largest rams:

[​IMG]

3. Heather&Nicole

very nice! :)

what do the harlequin fish look like? Nice beta!

4. tina1

tina1 New Member

Thank you.

Here's a pic of a harlequin rasbora (not mine, mine are camera shy)

[​IMG]

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

ok i have a
    125 gal cichlid aquarium
    50 gal Oscar aquarium
    25 gal Brackish aquarium
    10 gal fry or hospital aquarium
    and a 5.5 gal betta tank
    but right now i only have a pic of my 50 right now sorry
    have to buy a digtal camera

[​IMG]

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Heres my 2 tanks first is my 5g

[​IMG]

Now the 20g
    [​IMG]

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

http://chelle.mine.nu/fish.html

Everything is pretty much up to date except the 75 now has a divider (need to find a new home for Charlie :( ). The 20 gallon is arranged a little differently and only has the snails, cories, 2 goldfish fry, 2 L. caeruleus and 5 P. lombardoi. All the other fry went to the LFS on Friday.

-Chelle

8. M_wm

M_wm New Member

T_Chelle why did the others go to the LFS? your 55 is so nice

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

They where fry and I can't keep them all so I'd rather sell them to the LFS than feed them all to the oscars.

-Chelle

10. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Oh i see

11. Heather&Nicole

just got my own hehe 55 gallon :) :eek:

[​IMG]

12. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

very nice congrads want other on now :oops:

13. Heather&Nicole

thanks!!!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY SMALL TANKS THEY DONT WANT ANYMORE, I'LL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS :)

14. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

no prob i love start new aquariums right now i have 5 of them lol :shock: saving up for a huge custom like 500 to 1000 gals

15. Heather&Nicole

WOW Thats amazing, 125 gallon *drools*

16. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

thanks that is my baby right now
    ps i am looking for more forum members so if you want i would love for you to sign up

17. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

thanks that is my baby right now
    ps i am looking for more forum members so if you want i would love for you to sign up

18. Heather&Nicole

I signed up!! :eek:

19. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

20. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Hey tina, I when I went to my lfs they told me that German Rams only like really warm tank temperature that most tropical fish can't take, is that true iwth yours?