1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

post ur pet pics

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, May 28, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

lets all see your fish!

here you can show off any pic. of your fishes just for the fun of it!

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

All my fish? Okay, you asked for it. :p I'm going to do these as links so the page doesn't take forever to load.

Murphy
    Fluffy
    Chaplin
    Mr. & Mrs. Froggy
    Dale & Roy
    4 of the 5 pygmy cory cats (still need to get a good pic of Zeppo)
    Marty
    Some M. auratus fry
    Some L. caeruleus fry
    Curly
    Laurel (need to get a more recent pic)
    Hardy
    Shemp & Larry
    George
    Gracie (she's holding)
    Lucy (also holding)
    Moe
    Fred
    Ginger
    Elvis and Elvis as a 2 week old fry
    Mr. Plecostomussy
    Charlie & Sherbert
    Alice & Ralphie
    Trixy, Alice, Ed 1, and Harriette (unfortunately, Ed 1 died from accidently eating a wood chip. I don't have any pics of Ed 2 yet).
    Ozzy
    Dave, Mae, Marilyn (they now live in the pond and have lots of babies).

I think that's everyone except a ramshorn snail, the minnows, and the pleco in the 75 gallon.

-Chelle

3. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

4. PedrosPacu

PedrosPacu New Member

How do i post a pic of my fish, could anyone help me out here as i am not clued up on how to put up a pic?

Best wishes

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i can post it on my site if you wish for free and you can then just put a link on here www.bryansaquarium.com its not done yet but i am working on it

6. kevinRB

kevinRB New Member

all your fish are considered potential food to my fish :lol:[/img]

7. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

NAUGHTY KEVIN, NO THINKING ABOUT FEEDING THEIR OR MY FISH TO YOURS, OR ILL EAT YOUR FISH FOR TEA! HEHE

8. 3_second_memory

T-CHELLE, I HAD A BETTA LIKE YOUR IREDECENT ONE, I DID A POST ON IT, AFTER HE DIED WITH THE FEMALE. DO YOU HAVE THE MALES IN TWO DIFFERENT TANKS ON THEIR OWN?

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME GUARAMI AS YOU, WELL, NO, I GAVE IT TO MY B.FRIEND COZ IT KILED FISH! IM STILL WORKNIG DOWN THE OTHERS

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Murphy (the pink/blue one) is in his own 3 gallon jar.

Fluffy (who's actually blue & red, but looks green with a flash) was in a 10 gallon community tank but he's really sick now :( so he's currently in a 1 gallon for treatment. If he get's better, I'll buy him his own 3 gallon jar like Murphy's.

-Chelle

10. 3_second_memory

you should tell him this, and then maybe it will be an insentive for him to get betta1 sorry, that was lame, i just cant help it!

seriously though, i hope the treatment does the trick and that he's back to a life of luxury in no time!

11. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

12. 3_second_memory

im glad hes getting better.

ill take a look at da pics

13. ceveretts

ceveretts New Member

:eek: Yay! I finally figured this out! I hope it works. In not please let me know. I apologise for the algea on the glass. I have since worked hard to get it clean, but of course now the decor is covered again! L.O.L. :? When I get it looking good again I'll take new ones and edit this one out! I almost didn't post them for this reason but I'm so happy that I figured it out I can't wait another minute! Here goes nothing... just click on the link and then on the left column you will see the word pictures, click on it and then click on the one (mini) photo album.
    http://www.msnusers.com/ChrissysAquariumandToyDogPlace

14. 3_second_memory

NICE SET UPS.

IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO POST MY TANKS SOON, AND MY PRIZE FISHEYS!

HEHE.

AMY. X

15. tina1

tina1 New Member

Great pics everybody!

Here's one of my favorite guppy fry (not really a fry anymore I guess) and his daddy. The daddy is the one in the top of the pic in case you were wondering :lol:

[​IMG]

And one of my 20 gallon tank:

[​IMG]

16. 3_second_memory

wow, tina, your tank is really amazing.

thats the look i go for, bog wood and plants, but i ended up witha heavily planted tank and java fern as my only remaining bog wood. i seperated the wood into the other two tanks.

i have 3 aquariums. 2 15gal and an 8.2 gal.

your guppy looks like he's a bit of a stunner.

i wouldnt know who the dad of guppy fry is.

also, i had a n outburst of molly fry two days ago, but only got the molly three days ago, so i have no clue as to who the dad is.

im hoping to post pics of my fry and tank soon. when i get a web cam, or borrow my dads camera.

anyway, great tank, and i think your clown loach looks as if he is off for his daily swim round the tank!

17. tina1

tina1 New Member

Aw, you're too kind! I want to have it heavily planted but my lighting is a major issue. I'm trying to get compact fluorescents right now but they are sooo expensive!

And I only know who the daddy is because that was the only male I had at the time she got pregnant and since the fry look exactly like him I figured she wasn't already pregnant when I got her home.

18. 3_second_memory

:D well, gppies hold 5 lots of sperm in one go so maybe it was someone else, but if she had no gravid spot when you got her, then he must be the dad, i hope he's doing his fair share.