1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

potty training a peke a poo

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Lorivdl, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Lorivdl

Lorivdl New Member

I have a 12 month old peke a poo, he does real well sometimes potty training..and other times...pees and poops on my floor..he does not bark, whine or go to the door so I know he has to go...any suggestions..he is kenneled and cries in the am when he needs to go potty..

2. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Yes, try telling him in some sort of way that what he is doing is not acceptable. try letting him out more. And when he does go out more try and praise him or give him a treat once in awhile. There are alot of ways to potty trarin your dog. Try searching for some ways on the internet like on google.com. Your dog might even need some more attn. My opion is he is to youg to whine and bark. I have a 10 month old jack russel / weenie dog and it doesnt tell me when it needs to go outside but i think the thinig i am doing with it is helping it understand. Make sure you keep us posted about what happens! 8)

3. dawnag

dawnag New Member

Potty training Pekapoo puppy

Hello,
    I am having the same trouble with my pekapoo, Hummer. He is 6 months old. He is going to the potty everywhere. Do you have your pekapoo groomed?

4. madeline

madeline New Member

As you crate him, make sure you take him out as soon as you get him out the crate, why dont you try bell training, hang a bell from the door and everytime you take him out ring the bell with his paw and say OUTSIDE, I did that with my dog starting at 4 months and she caught on very quickly and hasnt had an accident in the house since she was 5 months, its hard for some dogs to get your attention that they want to go outside, we live in a basement home and we are upstairs most of the time, and when she has to go out I have to take her downstairs through the basement to the door, so having the bell hanging upstairs she can get my attention when she has to go out, works like a charm. Give it a try