1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Potty Training

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Ju ju, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Ju ju

Ju ju New Member

:lol: hello everyone:
    Boy am i glad that I found this board! We have always had big dogs or cats and are picking up out shih poo this weekend? Is it possible to box train these dogs? If so how and how do they get along with cats?
    THANKS!!

2. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum!

There was a recent discussion on litter training in this thread: http://auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4025

Most dogs that are raised with cats as puppies will get along with them just fine. My toy poodle gets along with my cats pretty well even though he was'nt raised with cats. Good luck with your new puppy!

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Welcome to the forum Ju ju!!! :eek:

Like nern said, take a look at the previous thread, I think that'll help answer your litter training question!

As far as liking cats, my two shih-poos were around cats at a very young age, and honestly, they couldn't care less about them. They just have no interest in them. Most puppies, if raised around cats, will be accepting of them as they grow older.

There are lots of other shih-poo owners on this board, glad we now have yet another!!! (I have two myself...love 'em!) :y_the_best:

Best of luck with your new shih-poo!!! :D

(Oh, and we would love to see pics of your furbaby if you have any!)

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

WELCOME JU JU to Auspet!

Be sure to post pics of your new baby as soon as you can!! :) Shihpoo puppies are tooooooooooooo cute!

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

How did I miss this thread!! Ack!

Anyway, congrats!! I just read your reply in another thread that you ended up getting TWO shih-poos instead of one?! Yay! :eek: :eek:

Male or female and what are their names? I can't wait to see pictures!!!