1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy reborn. ! ! :D

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Trickster, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Trickster

Trickster New Member

As many of you have read.. i bought a pregnant female later after buying a normal male. (black swordtails) Both were killed by my cat (which for some reason will do anything to get black fish). After that i bought a new male, and a new female. With the 1:1 ratio I managed to get them to breed :D :). I am expecting the babies around June 30th. Im thinking of giving most away to the LFS for free or a low price since they cost like $2.

If anyone lives around Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and is intrested in baby swordtails contact me. (Doubt anyone does live anywhere near me but it is worth a shot)

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

sounds nice, do you have any pics of the soon to be parents?

3. Trickster

Trickster New Member

I will try and get some soon.

4. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i do message me on yahoo aol or msn