1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Preparing Fido CD for Precious

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well a short while back I ordered the Preparing Fido CD for Precious to help her get used to the new baby coming. I finally got around to playing it again today loud at a normal level and WOW did i get a response from her and the baby in my belly! LOL

She did great, was very inquisitive at first, then after investigating and being reassured around the baby stuff she got right to chewing on her bone as usual. HOwever, my lil one is persistant in kicking and wanting to know whats speking her language! LOL
    Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

aww so cute! We did something similar for Luther, he paid no attention to it at all.