1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Princess is getting adopted!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Aug 5, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

After turning down six adoption applications on Princess I have decided to let a super nice couple Nancy & William of Cheyenne, Wyoming adopt her. Nancy is a school teacher and William is a Radiologist and they have one child who is 4. My heart is broken because I will miss Princess so badly. She is such a little angel. But I am confident she will be forever happy in her new home. The homecheck references and background checks have been completed and Nancy and William will be driving down next week to pick her up. IM crying already at the thought of her leaving. But I guess now I have room to help others. Princess's leaving is coming at a difficult time right now for myself and my family but I really feel like her new home will be the best thing that has ever happened to her. Nancy & William have two other APBT which also have been adopted from the PBRC.
    [​IMG]

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Gina you :m26: ! You rock! I love that you found her a forver home and I am sorry your heart is breaking. But, I know that it's a happy breaking! :D I am so happy for Princess!!!!!!!! You did great Gina!!!!!!

3. Rene

Rene New Member

Great Job Gina i know it must be hard but it is the best thing and as you said you will have room to help others. Princess is very lucky to have found you. I really dont know how you do it i would Fail cuz i would want to keep them all.

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

rene- Ditto! I am afraid if I ever build on a serious piece of land, I would have 400 dogs and cats! :roll:

5. Rene

Rene New Member

lol sarges mom i dont have any land and have 4 cats and 2 dogs could you imange if i had land :shock:

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Way to go GINA AND PRINCESS!!!!!!

I do have land and look where I'm at!!! :shock:

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Thanks guys it is very hard to think of her leaving because she is just so special. But then again so were all the others. It never gets any easier especially when they are special needs dogs. Princess has become quite a star though. She is going to be in an article in Dog Fancy and another dog magazine Furry Friends in the special rescue section that is published monthly.

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:0018: Whoa! Whoa! Go Princess! Let us know when the articles are out so we can brag about the super star we all know!

9. Rene

Rene New Member

are they going to use the ones with your kids still? and defentaly let us know when it comes out

10. GinaH

GinaH New Member

As far as I know they are they called twice last week to have me submit the pictures. I will definitely let you guys all know when it will be published. :D

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Way to go Princess, wow they are traveling a long distance and then to continue with her burn therapy, what wonderful people. Sounds like Princess will be in good hands and have some playmates as well.

Gina, how are her wounds healing? she looks pretty good in the pic
    honeybear

12. nern

nern New Member

Thats great Gina! :eek: :eek:

13. Jody

Jody New Member

OH Gina that's happy and sad news all rolled into one. Sad - because she will be leaving you and you will miss her terribly around the house, and happy because she'll have a family that will take better care of her. I had a tear in my eye when I was reading this because I would miss her to..... Gina your a good person with a kind heart! :D :D :D :D

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Gina... That is such great news. I'm sorry your heart is sad, but I know you know this is why you "do what you do" :)

How are you feeling, by the way?

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Well, Im still very sore and swollen but getting better each day thanks so much for asking.

16. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Gina that is great that you have found a good family for her. I know it is going to be hard on you though. But what you did for her is wonderfull, and she does look like she is healing nicely. And glad to hear you are too.

17. lil96

lil96 New Member

I am glad a good family found her! I am even more glad for you helping Princess out so she can make this family happy! If it weren't for you Princess wouldn'T be here! You are a great person!