1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Princess is getting eaten up by an ALLIGATOR!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Prncess, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Prncess

Prncess New Member

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Quite a scary thread title! My first thought was "Why in the world are you on Auspet then??!!!!!" :0017:

The pictures are too cute!!! Thank you for sharing! :D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yes she is. Very cute little girl.

4. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

She looks sooooooo cute in the 1st pic. of her and the alligator :lol:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG... I was originally afraid to click on the link too! LOL hehe...

those pictures are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looove the one of her laying/sleeping on her back!

6. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Oh My Gosh!!!!!! What a cute little puppy!!!!! The first picture with the alligator is adorable and i like the one of her pulling the blanket. Poms are a tenacious bunch.

Tracie, Matt, Maya and the ferrets

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I, too, was a little scared to read this thread, but I'm glad to see that it's not what I had thought...LOL!!! :y_the_best:

The pics are ADORABLE...Princess is such a doll, I just love her, too cute she is!!! :love_y_t_much:

Thanks a bunch for sharing! :D

8. DogLover

DogLover New Member

You got me too. I wasn't sure either if I'd want to click on the topic title. Pricess is a cutie!!!

9. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: OMG how cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! I love the little fluff ball. That is just the best when they have that peach fuss. How many months? How many pounds? I must have missed you introducing her. :( I was w/Monster I was scared to look :-s How cute! \:D/

10. Prncess

Prncess New Member

thank you so much for coming

sorry such late of a reply but she is now 11 months, and that was back when she was like 6months. She is still super cute and i love her lots! =) she was about 6lbs back then now she is about 8lbs. thanks so much for looking =)

11. applechickbsn

applechickbsn New Member

What a doll baby! :D

12. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Ohhh princess is so darn cute. Love the pictures.