1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Princess is Home!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 13, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Well we picked up Princess today. She is the sweetest dog! And she loves loves my kids. Im so glad she's finally here. IM gonna take pictures of her tomorrow and I will post them. That is if it is not raining it has been storming all day today. Thanks you guys for all your support!
    You guys are the BEST!! :eek:

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

That's super Great News. Give her a smooch for me. I love Happy Tails!!

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I'm so happpy for you all and Princess. I can't wait to see pics.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH!! slip her a big treat for me!!!

5. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I am so happy for her!! Where will her doggie condo be?

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Here are a few Pictures of Princess I took this morning. Sorry My digital camera is not the greatest. :oops:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

awww!!!!! Glad to see your son likes her! Looks like they'll be best of buddies!

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

She's such a sweet girl she loves all 3 of my boys to pieces. She is very generous with the kisses!

9. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I am crying now, she looks so happy. What a loving family she has found. Lucky her!! Sniff sniff.

10. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

If dogs ever wonder if there's a Heaven, Princess probably thinks she's there right now. What a happy Baby.

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Gina what a sweetie, oh my, looks like you have a chore on your hands getting those nails clipped.

are you keeping her or just fostering?
    honeybear

12. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I know Honeybears those nails are a nightmare! I am anxious to clip them but I do not want to push to much on her to quickly.
    As of right now I am fostering her...But IM a very big sucker! Especially for the special one's like Princess. She will have to be in my care for at least a few months so that she can have more time to heal before being adopted. So I have plenty of time for my husband to fall in love to!