1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Princess Pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jul 17, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Here are some new pictures of Princess. She is healing nicely Thanks to Jamiya referring me to a very nice lady named Magda who has helped Princess with holistic remedies. I know by looking at the pictures is hard to believe there has been any change but there has. Quite a bit actually. There was a place on her hip that was approximately 2 inches in length that would not heal and has been raw and irritated since she very first came to me. But now it has shrunk almost an inch. She also is not itching and scratching as badly as she was from her wounds healing. Which is wonderful because the itching only caused the sores to break open again. She also has had some hair growth. Sorry the pictures are so big.
    [​IMG]

Princess being mistaken for Momma by my brother's new puppy.
    [​IMG]

Don't tell her she's not a lap dog!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww, but if you dont mind me asking whatever happend?

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

She was burned! Can you believe it! Such a sweet loving dog had to be put throught that torture!

Gina, she does look alot better. Looks like the redness has decreased a considerable amount. And the burns on her head look smaller!

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Princess is one of my foster babies and a very special one. Like Sams said she was in a fire actually in truth she was set on fire by a sad excuse for a human. The whole story behind Princess is drug related. But Princess does not know she's different. Even after all she has been through she is still a forgiving loving dog.
    She makes everyone around her love her!
    :love_y_t_much:

Yes I think so to. Unfortunately she may have to have surgery in the future because her skin is pulled so tightly on her head from the burns that she is having vision problems. The vet says she may need skin graphs later on once her immune system has been stabilized.

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

That bottom photo didn't show up last time. But now I see it. Wow, look at the weight she's put on too!

6. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

She's looking great GinaH! :y_the_best:

She looks like a real sweetheart! :kiss_heart:

7. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina: Princess looks like she's doing GREAT. I can see the difference in her healing. But you know what I notice more? The look of absolute JOY on her beautiful face. It makes me want to cry(Happiness) to see her so happy. :D :D :D :D :D

8. OneWolvesDream

awww! sad to see how most people treat pets. Its great how you got her. that was sweet. and she is adrable!

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:D :D so glad to hear Princess is on the mend. How is Pinky doing, anymore accidents?

honeybear

10. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Pinky is doing great she feels all better now every since the pig ear incident. Thanks for asking. Now Im dealing with Punkin and her ringworm that popped up last week. Katey was adopted and went home last weekend and the kids are missing her pretty bad. But she was adopted out to a wonderful home so IM happy. Bluebelle is in show training and will go to her first show August 14th. And poor little Fancy's allergies are driving her nuts! She has lost patches of hair from all the itching she has been doing.

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

So whats the pig ear incident, showing whose boss?

Katie was a cutie, glad she found a good home, how do dogs get ringworms?

honeybear

12. nern

nern New Member

She looks good Gina....she looks like a really sweet girl.

13. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

aw what a special doggy. the lil pup looks like he loves her to pieces :lol:

14. OneWolvesDream

Yup, its so cute!

15. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Gina, it's really nice of you to adopt and care for her. I feel very touched that she's a forgiving dog. Wish she'll recover soon.

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She is getting better. She looks so happy with your family.

17. GinaH

GinaH New Member

The pig ear incident happened about a month ago. All the dogs had gotten a goody bag which contained a Pigs ear, tennis ball and huge meaty bone.
    Pinky immediately began chowing down on her pigs ear in fact she swallowed the crazy thing whole! I wasn't to worried at first. But when I woke up the next morning and went to let Pinky out of her crate and she wouldn't come out I had to coax her out. OMG when I saw her I just about flipped out! Her face and neck was swollen so huge! The way her neck looked was like she had swallowed a softball. I took her to the vet ASAP!
    He ended up having to do minor surgery on Pinky to remove the Pig Ear which had logged its self into her throat sideways. Causing a laceration in her throat. which also had to be stitched and the abscess on the outside had to be lacerated so that it would drain. Needless to say NO MORE PIG EARS for the doggies!

18. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Gina, Princess is looking grrrrrreat! I can see a big difference! :)