1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Princess

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jul 23, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I took these today. The lady who helped assist in Princess's rescue is getting intereviewed by Dog Fancy magazine and Princess is going to be part of her story. So I was asked to get a few good pictures of her with my kids or myself. Which ones do you guys think look the best? My camera is not that great so this was really the best I could do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I like the first and the last one. You can really see the difference in her just by looking at her face.

3. Rene

Rene New Member

geez gina i like them all your boys are very good looking little guys and princess is looking good also she looks very happy

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

The first one is my favorite, but the 3rd and 4th are good too.
    Handsome boys there too, I might add :y_the_best:

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

wow great news, Princess (and your kids will be famous!) I like the first and last one

honeybear

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I like the first and last as well.

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Thanks everyone.
    Im sure the magazine will be able to edit the pictures to make them look much better. I took about 30 pictures and of course towards the end my kids had enough!

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

All of em!

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I liked them all... but liked the first one the best! :) Although your youngest son's face in the last one is absolutely PRICELESS :) hehe

10. nern

nern New Member

Another vote for the first or the last picture. :wink:

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I like the first one best!

12. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

WOW!! DOG FANCY MAGAZINE!! That is really GREAT!! Do you realize how many are in circulation? I like the first and third pictures, but you should include one of yourself as well, since you're the reason Princess's story is a success story. Let us know when the issue is going to be published. You'll be the closest to a "Celeb" that I've ever known.

13. Jody

Jody New Member

I vote for the 1st one!

14. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I know IM so excited! IM not sure when the article is going to be published but I will definitely let you guys know. I know Deanna is getting interviewed August 6. She is one of the CO founders of the PBRC and she and her husband fund many rescues across the US. Princess is one of the dogs she chose to be in the article because after all the turmoil she has endured she still has the true spirit of the APBT. IM thinking of buying a new digital camera so that I can get a better quality picture. I really want my kids to be in the picture with Princess because I like the idea of people seeing APBT as kid friendly and not the kid killers they are often portrayed as.

15. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

They are all beautiful, but I really like the first one. It captures alot of personality from all 4 of them :y_the_best:

16. eng_mast_2

eng_mast_2 New Member

:eek: omg they are all sooo adorable, especially 1st and last, but the last one, i think, would be best to be in the magazine... GOOD LUCK!!!

17. vene

vene New Member

I love them all. I'd use the 1st or last as well.

18. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

They are all great pictures of your boys & Princess, but I like the 1st and last one out of all of them. :y_the_best: