1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"Private Messaging" feature added to Dogster!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jul 23, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Hey! I was just in poking around on Dogster and found that they've added a feature allowing people to private e-mail each other! I was hopinfg they'd do that soon. Have any of you used it yet? Every once in awhile I find a dog in our area that would be a great "playdate" friend for Rusty, but have never had a means of getting in touch. Way cool! :eek:

2. nern

nern New Member

I had no idea, thats great! :eek:

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

that would always drive me crazy, because the only way to contact was to become friends and they only allow one email to ask the other dog to be friends!!
    That is awesome

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Well, now we just have to get everyone to sign up! I wish they would have sent e-mails to inform people or something, I just ran across it by accident. If you go into your account page, it's at the very top--- asking you if you want to turn the feature on.

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG! My prayers have been answered! I've been saying that from the beginning... they definitely needed more interaction! Way to go, Pamr! You're right... they shoulda/coulda sent an email out to all of us letting us know... oh well! :)

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Pamr...
    I was just at the dogster site and can't figure out where/how to do the PM thing...... HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP :)

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Go to "MY Account" page (located near the top of the page)-- List there (I believe it's the first thing) is the option to turn on the private messaging feature. They don't make it too eay to find, I just happened across it when I went into my account to add a new picture.

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Thank you, Pamr!! :)