1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

problems with potty training

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by KRAFTDOGG1, Jun 8, 2006.

1. KRAFTDOGG1

KRAFTDOGG1 New Member

I have a 1 1\2 yr old pitt. I had a hard time potty training him. Its been about
    2 months since hes gone in his crate. hes doing pretty good. The problem is when I put a bed, or a towel down for him to lay on he pees on it. I have tried new towels, new beds. Within an hour he will pee on it. I come home from work every 4 hours to let him out and hes fine, unless there is some kind of padding in the crate. Recently I have been leaving him out while I leave the house for short periods of time, like an hour or so. He has had no accidents. He can go for 5 or 6 hours in the bare metal crate. Hes also good all night long, he has his own bed in my bedroom. What might cause him to go only on the bedding in the crate ?????