1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

puppies are 5 weeks old!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Took some pics today of the babyboels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lil boy in the last pic is a bit underweight. Went thru a bout of a tummy bug. THrew up for a couple of days and Ugh i feel so bad for him!! But he's catching up quick again!

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Sam they are coming along great, Ilove seeing pics of you fur babies, They seem to just line up ready for the camera lol

Mike

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

LOL i wish they did so willingly! I got thru about 50 pics before i get one decent. LOL Love my babies. Oh this is going to be so hard seeing them off to their new families. I don't know if its the extra maternal hormones or what.. but holy geebis. These guys are my babies!

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Your maternal instincts kicked in now, You will be feeling for Precious and wondering if she gets upset when he babies leave home

Mike