1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Puppies are getting big!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 30, 2007.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well.. My little Hope is just growing way too fast!! I mean it was just yesterday that she was born!! all of my babies!! Sheesh!!!

heres her baby pic, a pic taken just a month ago and today... ugh.... Wish they'd stay little forever!!!

2 1/2 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    6 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    and today 10 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and all my other puppies! OMG!!! i got lots of photos from their new owners and have permission to post on my site and stuff... here's a few..

My sister with "Teacup" now named Hailey and her boyfriend and his boston Terrier Spanky!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hailey was born 2/6/07

the Silagi family and Romeo (aka Jimmy) Hailey's brother pictured at 9 weeks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the Vandervoort Family and Khan pictured at 10 weeks (Kabuki's Son)
    [​IMG]

Eddie's puppy in Ft Lauderdale, Baby Buki (Pictured at 13 weeks, Kabuki's daughter)
    [​IMG]

Capone, who lives with the Garza family (Kabuki's son at 12weeks)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and then Nacho Libre who lives in NY (Kabuki's Son at 13 weeks)
    [​IMG]

i have tons of others. I've yet to upload to my photobucket. LOL

LOVE getting stories about them and watching them grow!!!