1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Puppies! (Last month but i have been busy:()

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by QueenyJr, Nov 21, 2004.

1. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I haven’t been on lately…well at all actually, anyway, My German Shepherd Had Puppies! They are going to be 2 mos. Old on December 4th. Um, I do not really know what else to say? Oh there is 4 Girls and 3 Males, 3 More tan then black like the "normal" German shepherd if you know what I mean (they look like Daddy) and Then 4 black and brown that are VERY dark have like brown feet ears and chests... (they look more like mom)

2. nern

nern New Member

Congrats. Do you have any pictures to share? :D

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Congratulations i breed German Shepherds Beautiful And Inteligent dogs but can be very stubborn when they want to be heheheheheh...

Mike

4. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Congrats! Love to see some pics of the fur babies!

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Congrads on the new babies.. we have 2 female pug babies, and Missy my yorkie is expecting tuesday.... :eek: :kiss_heart:

6. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Where r the pics lol :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry no pics:( I dont have a dig. camera or scanner but Xmas is coming soo hmm! anyway, yes they can be stubborn my male Bear is at times but haha gotta love 'Em! especially when they turn those huge ears at ya lol.. anyway...

Good lucjk with your Yorkies! I want one of those but my dad says no because they are "yappy" and i know not all fo them are hes such a jerk at times lol.