1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

puppy eye boogers

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Prncess, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Prncess

Prncess New Member

my baby is getting green eyeboogers, like every time she naps now, why is that? is she getting sick? cold? nothing else is wrong with her though, she still playing, eating, and sleeping well, and i clean her eyes for her everytime, can anyone help? I tried to search the forum but i can't find anything sorry if this is a repeat =(. Thank you!

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Hi Prncess~

Some discharge/mucus from the eyes is completely normal (it should be clear in color), but it really shouldn't be green! Green (or yellow) mucus type discharge from a dog's eye(s) can be a sign that he/she has allergies, an eye infection, or other types of eye problems (the eye problems associated with it can range from mild to severe). Eye infections and other eye type problems do require professional medical attention. Therefore, I would suggest that you make an appt. with your vet to have your furbaby checked out for any possible allergies or eye problems!!! :y_the_best:

:D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yep, this needs some anti-biotic ointment for the eyes. My dogs been thru it.

4. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

Couldn't agree better she might have an eye infection or allergies why dont you clean her eyes with a solution for contacts that just has the same
    components of tears so you can get all the stuff out and cleanse the area and soothe it. but be sure it has abosolutely nothing else but a saleene( I cant remember the spelling but i think thats the way its spelled) solution : :D