1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Puppy Mill For Sale??

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 11, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

WOW!! Anyone want to buy their very own puppymill!!
    I came across this on another forum.
    You could have" 300+ breeding dogs" is part of the advertisement!! Good Grief! This makes me sick.
    http://www.onlinepetauction.com/kennel1.html

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

oh my 200 dogs on those cages, just dreadful!

honeybear

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm writing an email to the city. I'm going to have them checked out! Yeah, they have all kinds of nice stuff. Probably due to the prices of those suffering pups!

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

OMG! What people will do for a quick buck!

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Man this is horrible. I wish I could buy it just to rescue all those doggies. I dont care how nice the facilities are if you have 300 dogs breeding you are a puppy mill!

6. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

thats just creepy :(

7. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

That is just sick- especially the picture and caption, "see- ready to go!" It can't be legal to advertise what is basically a "puppy" mill, can it? Sam, please do write the city, and let us know what happens!

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

I was about to wite the exact same thing puggle!
    That place seems so nice and pretty, but then it has such horrible things going on on the inside!

9. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

I would love to be able to buy a place like that and have a rescue for dogs.

Or just have lot's of them to love and be mine, away from the hard life many animals have lived.

My thoughts and dreams,

10. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

My oh my.

I love how they're trying to pass it off as a "Kennel" and then saying "You could have 300 breeding dogs here!!". Right like any sane and responsible breeder is going to breed 300 dogs at the same time.

Also love the part about "Veterinarian facilities are inside". I think if a vet saw that 300 dogs were being kept in "rabbit cages" they would do something about it. Imagine a vet bill for one visit, conservatively for shots (based on what Rocky's costs) they'd get a hefty bill of $30,000 for just rabies and DHLPP shots.

I can't believe that the owners would actually put their names on the site (if those are their real names)!

Anyway Sam, let us know what the outcome is of your e-mail.

11. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Well today at the vet for well check and rabies it cost me 35.00 Can you amigine 300 dogs. and i thought seven pups was hard to keep up with. :0011: