1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

puppy weight

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by someday, Apr 15, 2004.

1. someday

someday New Member

I just read in another post that someone's 3 month old puppy was 15 lbs.
    I just weighed Annie a couple days ago, she's a little over 3 months, and she's 26 lbs! Is this normal? She doesn't look fat. Think she'll grow up big? hehe. Anyways, just wondered if this was normal.

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

There is no way to tell you what specific weight is normal, if she isn't fat or skinny then she is at a perfectly fine, normal body weight.

3. winnie

winnie New Member

i think that was my post you were talking about....syd is 3 months and 16lbs, but she is underweight(I just got her 2 weeks ago)...all dogs are differnet though....:)

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Nope it was grlsroc's post about her dog being 15lbs 3 months and it is in no way underweight.

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Reese at 3 mths weighed in at 18lbs, Grace was over 20 lbs. Today Reese is full grown and "maybe" weighs in at 50 lbs. He's very lean and lanky with no body fat at all,(almost skinny), but what I call "A Sculptured Piece of Art", and Grace is 8 mths and 60+lbs, very stocky and broad. I'm hoping she doesn't have a weight problem. It all depends on the parents and genetics.