1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

PUTTIN or WINNIE please advice on a good vet.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by mdman126, Aug 16, 2004.

1. mdman126

mdman126 New Member

hi i was told you guys live in LA. i am also here in W. LA. could you please recommend a good vet who is experienced with neutering? i am going to neuter my 8 months old pom please let me know. thanks a lot :p

2. mdman126

mdman126 New Member

anyone?????????????

anyone out here in LA. ???

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Mdman~

You may want to PM Winnie only b/c I am not sure how often that member visits this particular forum ("Small Dogs"). I know that person posts a lot over on the "All Dogs" forum, and not so much over here, so I have a feeling she probably didn't even see this post!

And as far as Puttin goes, does anybody know where she is, haven't seen her here in a while...hope everything is okay!?!? :( I would think she could probably help you out!

Hope you get some answers soon! :D

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ya know, I was thinking the same thing.... I sent her a PM a few days ago regarding Mdman's request.... :( and nothing... I also haven't seen her post on the other board lately either. Hmmm... I hope she's just terribly busy :)

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yep, I was busy too, but even if the computer was usable I would have. I have gotten a message from mdman. I replied back. Hopefully I was of some help. Thanks for worrying, even if it was just a second or so.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

nooo... it was more like FIVE SECONDS, smartypants ;)

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yeah, it was A LOT more than a second...how dare you do that to us!!! :wink:

Glad you were able to help mdman out! :y_the_best:

:D

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Whew that makes me feel better.:0020: Thanks you two.

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Anytime Puttin!!!
    :m21: