1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Putting pictures in post

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by miss_maddy2007, Oct 3, 2005.

1. miss_maddy2007

miss_maddy2007 New Member

Could anyone tell me how to put pics of my pets in my posts. They are copied on my computer, I just dont know what to do from there...thanks!

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi.

To make an avatar (image below your member name):

1) You need a small pic (around 80X80). If you can make any of your pics this small, just right click on the pic, then click on "properties" and copy the URL address. Then come back here to Auspet. If you can't make your pics small try using www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com.

2) Click on your profile. Scroll down to the bottom. You will see "Link To Off-Site Avatar". Paste the URL address here and then click submit.

To post a pic in your post:

1) Go to www.snapfish.com (it's free).

2) Upload your pics.

3) Right click on the pic and then click on "properties" and copy the URL address.

4) Paste the URL address with the "img" tags. You can either click on the "img" tags above or you can type it in. It should look like this:

[​IMG]

5) Then click submit.

Good luck.

3. miss_maddy2007

miss_maddy2007 New Member

thanks...that help me figure it out...

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

You could also use photobucken.com. It is also free to join.

Then when you go there you can click on browse and go to you pictures and open the one you want. It's name will show up in photobucket. Then click submit in photobucket and it will appear lower on that screen.

Then just follow what Chessmind says. You might want to preview it before you submit it so if the picture is too big you can go back to photobucket and edit it to a smaller size and then redo it in your response before you submit it.

This is only for a pictuer in your post and not an avatar (little picture under you name).

Hope this helps.

5. ACO

ACO New Member

am going to test this out here....

[​IMG]

6. ACO

ACO New Member

New photo manager...lets try this...

[​IMG]

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Great pic. :y_the_best: If you have not done so already, you should share this pic in the cat forum. :mrgreen:

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

You've got quite the feeding line going there. Great photo!

9. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Do You Need An Assembally Line To Do All That? Great Picture! 8)

10. Shedevil677

Shedevil677 New Member

11. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

ACO , are those your cats?