1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

question about tiny dog boots

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pomlover, Jan 6, 2005.

1. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Doea anyone have any good suggestions for a good little dog boot? My poor pom has a winter coat, but not snow boots. LOL. Hubby thinks I am nuts. Her poor feet were so cold today she was crying. Had to pick her up and warm them for her. Thanks for any suggestions anyone might have!

Also thought I would show you her in her winter coat........
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

What a cute coat. sometimes we can find them small enough at pet smart when we cant we slip a pair of baby socks on their little footzs

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I don't know about the boots, but I just have to say......Awwwwwww!!!

5. LucyLu

LucyLu New Member

There is a seller on ebay who sells dog boots. She has a few different kinds, some are waterproof. I forget her username, but just do a search for dog boots and you will see her. Good luck!

6. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Thank you for your input. I will check them all out. Thanks again and Lacie will thank you too.

7. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

We order Muttluks Dog Boots for our dogs (since they are sled dogs). But I also make homemade ones out of leather, rubber, and fleece.