1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Question concerning growth after anitbiotics

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok, I have a question for ya'll. Since Boe has been on the ciprofloaxin for his kidney infection and prostatitis his toenails have been growing so fast!!! I keep trimming them which seems like at least twice a week and I can see the growth almsot daily. I don't know if maybe its the extra suplliments he's getting for weight gain and the vitamins. Or if its the antibiotics. His quicks have grown with the toenails and i'm scared to death to trim too short. I'm going to try the pedipaws on him this afternoon but was wondering if anyone has ever experianced this before?

He's not energetic as he used to be and lays areound alot, I'm sure thats not helping at all. He's not wearing them down like he used to either. But i've never seen nails grow so fast!!! He's got all his hair back to normal, which i figured it would take longer as well.

He's kinda started to relapse again with kidney problem and i'm starting him today on the anitbiotics again (which reminds me i have to pick up from Pharmacy).

Any insite would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm not complaining, I'm just astounded that they could grow so fast!!! Wondering if it would work on me? LOL my nails take forever to grow....