1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Question for PuggleOwner

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kira1386, Jul 18, 2004.

1. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

How much did your puggle weigh when she was 16-17 weeks old?
    Bug hasn't been weighed since he was about 13 weeks, but then he was 4 1/2 lbs. he's gained alot since then and gotten bigger since then. but before I actually brought him home with me (long story, will tell if someone really wants to hear it) he was very sick for a while and didn't gain any weight or grow the way he should have been... so I guess I'm just curious if hes up to where he should be again. thanks!
    This forum, and the people here have saved my life, I am so glad that all you are here! it's so nice to talk to other people that care about animals..that TRUELY CARE!

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwwww You are so sweet!
    I think I speak for everyone when I say we are glad you joined us. :love_y_t_much:
    Sorry I really don't know anything about puggles and their normal weight. :(

3. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

:D thank you! I'm glad I joined too!!! :eek: Its ok, just if anyone does I guess...I guess I could send a PM to PuggleOwner huh? didn't think about that till now :lol:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Come to think of it I havent seen puggleowner around in a while? Have you guys? Maybe I am just blind.

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

She stops in now and then - she said she hasn't been able to log on much but I bet she will eventually stop by and see this. We'll just have to bump it up. Or you could e-mail her if there is an e-mail link on her posts.

Jamiya

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

You could try posting this question on the toy breed forum. I know they have alot of the shipoo, puggle, poo/??? breeds over there. I'll bet someone will know. And we are glad your here!

7. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

:) awesome thank you!